Stripping Dead Chicago Oct 16-18 – Run For Your Lives Brooklyn Oct 26th!
Thanks to all the zombies who crawled with us on Sunday, we had an amazing crowd going through Times Square and a bloody good afterparty! Special thanks to all our zombie makeup artists as well as sponsors Pabst Blue Ribbon, Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z and Run For Your Lives for supporting the madness! Also thanks to our guest co-host, Mr. Keep On Movin, who will be heading the zombie legions on Oct 26 at Run for Your Lives Brooklyn! More on that in a minute!
Check out the photo gallery of the event courtesy of GOTHAMIST and write up from PASTE MAGAZINE! Also check out more photos from Luis Rosenfeld!
We’re still collecting photos, video and press so if you have any to share please add it to our facebook PAGE and/or GROUP
We’ve got plenty more zombie madness coming up this month including 2 main events:
Oct 16-18 – NIGHT OF THE STRIPPING DEAD CHICAGO
Oct 26th – RUN FOR YOUR LIVES 5 K ZOMBIE RUN BROOKLYN
October 16th- 18th Back for the fifth year at the Admiral Theater in Chicago it’s NIGHT OF THE STRIPPING DEAD!
With the world’s sexiest and craziest performance artists and tons of zombie strippers you cant go wrong!
- Our headliners The Mysterious Narcissister and fetish superstar Rubber Doll
- Straight from the UK the EMPRESS STAH!
- Miss Maya Sinstress and Mark the Knife are back with all new flights of fiendishness!
- REDRUM’s act seems like it was made for the Stripping Dead stage!
- And just because we like to throw in a curve ball EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE’s Creepshow Peepshow.
- Not hip to the found footage phenomenon? You will be as EIT presents the best of the worst Halloween treats from the deepest darkest depths of VHS purgatory!
Oh…and did we mention ZOMBIE STRIPPERS! The undead entertainers of the Admiral Theatre. Make-up and effects by Doug Sakmann (who is also co-hosting the event) and the NYC Zombie Crawl!
Then on October 26th GET READY TO RUN FOR YOUR LIVES BROOKLYN! NYC Zombie Crawl has secured an exclusive offer just for you guys to the biggest and best zombie event of the season – Run For Your Lives – and it is the only way to truly kick off the Halloween celebration.
On October 26th, the original zombie infested 5k obstacle course infects BROOKLYN. Get the horde together and register fast as tickets are projected to sell out. Use the exclusive discount code at checkout – NYCZombieCrawl – and get $20 off runner tickets or $5 off Zombie tickets.
Check out video from last year’s Stripping Dead show below:
THIS SUNDAY! Oct 13 NYC Zombie Crawl takes Manhattan with NY Comic Con!
Oct 13th NYC Zombie Crawl Time Table
4pm – 6:30pm – Zombie Meet up at Twins Pub (421 9th Ave) and McGarry’s Pub (417 9th Ave) – both are between 33rd and 34th St on 9th Ave in Manhattan
6:30pm -7:10pm – Zombies will walk down 34th St and up 7th avenue thru Times Square for a zombie photo op
7:15 – 8:05pm – Zombie pitstop at Bolwmor Lanes on (222 W 44th St btwn 7th and 8th avenue)
8:05-8:30pm – Zombies will crawl back through Times Square to the after party at Culture Club (20 W 39th St between 5th and 6th avenue)
UPDATES: The afterparty at 8:30pm is at CULTURE CLUB (20 W 39th St between 5th and 6th avenue) with an open Pabst bar starting at 9pm!
- A 4th venue has been added, BOWLMOR LANES TIMES SQUARE (222 W 44th St btwn 7th and 8th avenue) which we will be stopping at around 7:15 for some drink specials from Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Skeletal Life will be playing awesome classic MISFITS covers at the afterparty at Culture Club!
- AND we’ll be doing raffles and giveaways all day from Smooth-On (Ultimate Zombie Makeup Kits) and Diamond Toys (Walking Dead Minimates, Statue/Banks, Ice Trays and Jello Molds) as well as tickets to Run For Your Lives in Brooklyn Oct 26th!
The NYC Zombie Crawl is back for its 7th annual lurch around Manhattan on Sunday, October 13th! Expect the usual zombie shenanigans sponsored by Pabst Blue Ribbon with great drink specials all day! This year we’re heading uptown with a crawl through Times Square and an afterparty for NY Comic Con! The party starts at 4pm only three blocks from Comic Con (Twins Pub and McGarry’s Pub (9th avenue between 33rd and 34th st) and will all culminate in a blood fueled after party at Culture Club (20 W 39th St between 5th and 6th avenue) at 8:30pm with the ‘Night of the Stripping Dead’ stage show featuring some of the hottest undead burlesque performers in the world as well as live music, sideshow performances and more!
The after party will feature special guest Narcissister, a puzzle, wrapped in an enigma, presented in a riddle. A Brooklyn based artist that blends vaudeville and burlesque into her own unique brand of over the top performance that you have to see to believe. As seen on ‘America’s Got Talent’ as well as in installations at the Museum of Contemporary Art, you can attempt to find out more at www.narcissister.com.
The NYC Zombie Crawl will begin at 4pm at neighboring bars Twins Pub and McGarry’s Pub (9th Ave Btwn 33rd and 34th St, NYC) with our usual FREE zombie meet-up! You must be 21+ to enter the bar and for 2 and 1/2 hours, zombies are invited to hang out while our zombie technicians will be providing makeup for civilians who wish to become undead for a small fee (starting at $5). We’ll have free Video Game sampling stations from YAIBA: NINJA GAIDEN Z – the new Zombie Ninja game! We’ll also be giving away tickets for the 5K Zombie Run, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES which hits Brooklyn on October 26th!
At 6:30pm, Zombies will depart and roam through the wild streets of Manhattan, up through Times Square with a pitstop at Bowlmor Lanes Times Square (222 W 44th St btwn 7th and 8th avenue) before heading to the NYC Zombie Afterparty at 8:30pm.
8:30pm – 7th Annual NYC Zombie Afterparty at CULTURE CLUB presents ‘Night of the Stripping Dead’!
20 W 39th St between 5th and 6th avenue- $13 for zombies, $15 for humans, 21+ only – Drink specials from Pabst Blue Ribbon – Open PBR Bar from 9-9:30p
*NARCISSISTER will perform her jaw dropping performance art/burlesque numbers!
*RIGOR MORTIS REVUE – Zombie horror burlesque with Scarlett Storm and her undead sexpots!
* Live music from SCREAMIN’ REBEL ANGELS and SKELETAL LIFE
* Sideshow performances from DISGRACELAND FAMILY FREAKSHOW
*Late night HOT ZOMBIE CONTEST
*The return of “STRIP FOR PAIN: The World’s Most Dangerous Game Show’
There will be zombie projections throughout the night including an Exclusive sneak preview from Troma Films‘ latest, “Return to the Class of Nuke Em High“!
Fall NYC Zombie Crawl Events Coming Soon!
Thanks to all those who came out to the first NY Mets Zombie day! Special thanks to our makeup artists, Shaw Promotion, Pabst Blue Ribbon and Run For Your Lives! The zombie season is officially underway! Here is a list of our first round of events, we’ll be announcing full details soon but wanted to give you a taste of what is to come!
- Friday, October 4th – Stripping Dead preview at Exxxotica NJ Adult Convention
- Sunday October 13th we have our 7th Annual Fall NYC Zombie Crawl in Manhattan with an after party featuring the Stripping Dead tour! All the details coming soon!
- October 16-18th – We’ll return to the Admiral Theater in Chicago for the 5th annual Night of the Stripping Dead! Featuring Empress Stah, Rubber Doll, Narcissister, Maya Sinstress, Mark the Knife and so much more!
- October 26th – Run For Your Lives – the original 5K Zombie Run will have it’s first event in Brooklyn, NY! Get tickets here!
- The next Zombie Rave will be announced soon!
We’re also joining forces with many zombie groups to make this the bloodiest zombie season yet! Stay tuned and mark your calendars!
NYC Mets Zombie Day! Friday, September 13th!
UPDATE: If you buy your tickets through NYC Zombie Crawl the park is open to zombies at 5pm for all the special zombie events! The game starts at 7:10pm!
It’s official, the NYC Zombie Crawl will be taking over Citi Field on Friday the 13th of September with Troma Entertainment and ‘Return To Nuke Em High : Vol 1′! Come hang out with Lloyd Kaufman and the Troma Team and see some sneak preview scenes from the upcoming movie, hang out with a ton of zombies and see a Mets game! This exclusive link will get you half price tickets and access to all the pre-game zombie events! Details below!
BUY TICKETS FOR THE EVENT HERE!!
You can also call Josh Roth at 718-559-3160 to get tickets at the full discounted rate of $39 by mentioning the NYC Zombie Crawl!
- The first 150 people to enter the Bullpen Gate will receive an exclusive Premiere Showing of the Return to Nuke ‘Em High: Volume 1 Trailer and preview clips, as well as a question and answer session with director Lloyd Kaufman and the actors and producers in Citi Field’s Auditorium.
- The first 1,000 people to purchase this exclusive offer will also receive an autograph session in the Bullpen Plaza and free entry into our #ZombieCiti raffle.
- Learn more about upcoming Zombie Events like the Run For Your Lives 5K Zombie obstacle course.
- Ticket price includes a $5 donation to the Kennedy Krieger Institute, an organization helping to support individuals suffering from brain, spinal cord and musculoskeletal disorders.
Be part of first Zombie Night in all of major league sports! Tasteful (that is to say – no deceased celebrities or provocative), zombie costumes are encouraged.
MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!!
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES – The ultimate zombie race is coming to New York on October 26th and we’re offering a special deal until September 10th – buy 2 tickets for RUN FOR YOUR LIVES and receive 2 FREE tickets to NY Mets Zombie Day! All you have to do is buy through THIS LINK!
June 2nd Wrap Up, FREE World War Z June 18, Next Zombie Rave Date TBA
UPDATE: The Zombie Rave has been postponed, we will be announcing the new date soon so stay tuned!! The NYC Zombie Crawl crew will return to Manhattan for the 4th in a series of ZOMBIE RAVES we’re producing with Webster Hall NYC! Stay tuned to www.zombierave.com for details and tickets and see info on the last events!!
Thanks to all of the Zombies who came out and made the 7th annual springtime events so BLOODY GOOD!! And of course our amazing performers including Aurelio Voltaire, DJ Tim No 37, Skeletal Life, Bikini Carwash, Xombie, Rigor Mortis Revue, DisGraCeLand Hook Squad and DisGraCeLand Family Freakshow, Mark ToxicLife, Public Assembly, the Knitting Factory Brooklyn and of course Snap Yourself NYC for providing the photo booth for the night! And special thanks to our sponsors Pabst Blue Ribbon, Sailor Jerry Rum, Halloween Adventure, Shaw Promotion, & Wholesale Halloween Costumes! Look below for the full wrapup!
On Tuesday, June 18th at 7pm in Manhattan we have a special treat for NYC Zombie Crawl fans, you can join us FREE for an advanced screening of WORLD WAR Z! To claim your ticket visit gofobo.com and enter code: NYZCMREE in the upper right hand field to gain access to the event. Seats are in a first come first serve basis, please arrive early, a ticket does not guarantee admittance. #HowWillYouSurvive – In World War Z, United Nations employee Gerry Lane traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments, and threatening to destroy humanity itself.
Now onto the June 2nd Wrapup!
See all the Zombie Photo booth photos from Snap Yourself NYC HERE!
Also, check out this cool music video featuring the NYC Zombie Crawl crowds! See all your beautifully bloody faces!